2017 Pic From Every Ride

3 Likes

Took the trials bike over to the beach today. All the loose rolling rocks made even the smallest moves way harder. Still good fun!

7 Likes

Wrandees!!!

4 Likes

Good times with the crew, the pipeline was mint👌. Special Thanks to the mtb’s best friend, The snowshoers!

4 Likes

So nice to see the sun! I tested out a new-to-me function of the GoPro Hero 5 today; turn on the GPS and it will give you lots more details, including approximate speed. So starting off on the downhill, I hammered all I could onto the fat bike.

3 Likes

Cool.

Solo ride at Spider Lake, a beautiful Spring day once the fog disappeared.

No jacket, just a long-sleeved shirt. I feel I could have done well with finger-less gloves today, too! Is this really February?

1 Like

Brother you look like a survivor outcast on vacation. :grimacing:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Still “winter” out in the woods. Stopped for a moment on a trials ride today to get a few shots. Sorry no features in this round just some hopping around and silly poses.

6 Likes

Some pics from my sons, Sean, first ride in shubie.

6 Likes

That’s awesome! Pics of the year right there!

1 Like

Man, everyone has a fat bike but me. Even the little guy

3 Likes

You could have one too, @muddy! (cough)(cough)

Solo riding to this 50shadesof-never ending great wall of cotton to hard pack slack line like atv double track of snow! :laughing:#blttrail #hfxtobikenbean

2 Likes

Wow… that doesn’t look fun to clean lol.

1 Like

Yeah poor bud he had a blast though! Look at the pedals it’s smiling. Ice is melting now and gonna get he’s awaited TLC tomorrow unless any of you guys wants to ride again.

@Nige the snow seems solid enough to ride on top of. How was it?

@Rolls See Winter Trail Conditions thread.

1 Like

My Dee Dee on the rocks!

2 Likes