2018 Pic From Every Ride

2018-06-24_08-58-58 by Douglas Smith, on Flickr

2 Likes

Good to meet! Had a blast. Will have some cool footage edited soon

1 Like

quick shot from the first run of the season. felt pretty good after time off with a concussion and broken orbital, cant wait til the rust is gone!

6 Likes

full run at https://youtu.be/AX-SfFqyN14 down chicken cougar

6 Likes

Fight with @Jetter and @shadowfox70

9 Likes

5 Likes

Cool man, I gotta say I’m definitely liking most of the changes to Chicken Cougar, it’s super fun!

1 Like

Yeah i love the facelift it got! Much more punchy jumps and more plentiful jumps too. Cant wait til new trails open! A must go for everyone!

• not to get this quick question broken off into a different topic any further, but which features did you not quite enjoy? Im still a bit iffy on the new big tabletop over the stumps haha. Feel free to Pm me

Quick clip from another run down keppoch. Super close call with some trees haha felt my arm hair brush against one when i can be heard yelling ‘whoooo!’

The trail is great but there’s a series of 6 or 7 rollers about halfway down that I haven’t figured out. I end up scrubbing a lot of speed so I can roll them smoothly without airing over them. if they were spaced a bit differently it might be possible to jump them in pairs. Maybe it’s just me that sucks lol

11 Likes

Great Ride! Thanks everyone for the great time!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Was to busy climbing to get photos on the ride but man Grey Mountain is fun!!!

1 Like

That’s the new shimano crankless drive train.

3 Likes

:dizzy_face:

1 Like

That would be a reason for the Chromag to be out.

1 Like

Going too fast :smirk:

1 Like

Wow. I’ve never seen anyone break a crank like that.Is there a good story to go with the picture?

1 Like

I hope so :smiley: