Little Fight Trail rip with a stop to walk on the ice at Flat Lake

5 Likes

First ride with studs

9 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Smooth trails at the end of Skull.

7 Likes

Skull was running really well, once past the initial bit with foot traffic. Hopefully the snow sticks and we can get some nice flow going out there!

There is a tree down though, reroutes the trail a bit. Not sure if someone with a chainsaw, or a good handsaw and lots of patience, can deal with. Better to do in winter than summer?

1 Like

Hemlock ravine is running great! Studs are recommended unless you want a fun challenge. Packed snow filled all the boot tracks in so it’s pretty smooth. Get out there!

1 Like

First ride ever with studs. Shout out @scott.morgan for the tires. Great fun, it’s super weird riding over large ice patches.

4 Likes

My first proper ride on studs, 9km up & down Kinsac Lake in Fall River

Other than the 4" of dusty snow to push through that was an amazing (if unnerving ride when the ice booms)

5 Likes

Yeah some freaky sounds out there. The “lazer beam” sounds are pretty cool too.

1 Like

@m0rk what tires are you running?

Ice Spiker Pro running at about 20psi tubeless.

A bit of a chore cutting through the snow, but gripped once they hit the ice

3 Likes

Kickass

Great Day at Fatbike Festival in Mahone Bay…until I lost my bike off of my roof rack on the highway :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Wait wut??

1 Like

true story :frowning:

@Golftennis Dang… Much damage?

Lots of road rash. New seat needed…need to take it for a spin tomorrow to see if anything else is out of line. Pretty scary, lucky no one behind me was hurt by my flying bike ! I love my bike but it is just a bike

4 Likes