Where: Spider Lake
When: 7pm
Difficulty: Intermediate

Notes: requires lights , dress warmly

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

Trail likely to be very wet…

We haven’t had any rain for days and just a light dusting of snow this morning which is already gone.

We’ll assess when we get there though. If we need to, we’ll move down to Shubie. The plan is still to meet at spider though.

1 Like

For what it is worth I was there sunday and it was pretty soft

I can’t make it out this evening, but am going to try and get a quick lunchtime ride in now. Will report back with conditions…

2 Likes

A quick trail report FWIW.

TL;DR: Definitely some wet spots, but it’s rideable if you don’t mind getting a bit muddy.

There are a fair amount of damp leaves and wet roots around which were interesting to negotiate.

I’d recommend avoiding the doubletrack if possible as it’s boggy in spots and is especially wet right at the top heading to the tunnel:

The singletrack is mostly fine. Some wet spots on Ribbon, but outside the trees (Western Flow Trail, Repliciator etc) is mostly dry:

Bike is a bit dirty:

2 Likes

You’re hired. We’ll need a full trail report from you every Tuesday.

7 Likes

Theres a bike I haven’t seen in a while! We will have to meet up for a ride some time soon :smiley:

@Rolls - career pivot, here we come!

@Chris_Dwyer-perkins - agreed!

1 Like

Unfortunately I have some things to do at home this evening. One of those is decorating my bike for the parade sunday! I am going to miss this ride.

Yes, I know it’s been a few weeks in a row…I suck.

Lol, not at all! We’ll see you at the parade!

me suck too working! :expressionless: