ECMTB Weekly Ride - Sept 19/17

This Tuesday looks pretty wet, so let’s keep off the single track and go for a spin at Shubie park. If it’s actively raining at ride time we may cancel, so keep an eye on this thread.

Where: Shubie Park - meet in the parking lot at the end of [Shubie Dr] (https://goo.gl/maps/ECYpb9UH3B32) in Dartmouth Crossing
When: Tuesday, September 19/17 @ 7pm
Difficulty: Beginner friendly

Notes: Lights are required this time of year.

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

FYI the ‘middle’ bridge in the main park area at Shubie is removed for repairs until November 3rd (but might be back sooner)

1 Like

Lobba Lobba?

1 Like

My thoughts exactly…

I haven’t gone for a good ride in Shubie in a while, hopefully I’ll be there with my new bike

1 Like

It was a mistake made by the contractor apparently, there was a sticker on the bridge that the contractor mistook for an official label and they thought that was what the bridge was named. The Lobba Lobba Bridge.

6 Likes

Hahaha that just made my day.

One time I printed 350,000 brochures with Run Scotia Nova in a huge font on the front cover. Proof signed off by customer and missed by everyone involved

6 Likes

Sounds like from rick and morty’s.:joy:

1 Like

Forever onward, the bridge shall be known as Lobba Lobba. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

East Coast Lobba Lobba Biking

7 Likes

Hilarious!

It’s the mountain bike lobba group!

1 Like