SOLD: We Are One Union Wheelset, 29inch, DT Swiss 350 Boost Hubs, Shimano Microspline

I was ordering in some new We Are One wheels for customers and decided to tag another set on for myself just because I could. So I have my current set that needs a new home. The wheels are in excellent condition and roll perfectly straight, no damage at all to them. The wheels are still installed on my bike and may see another ride or 2 before my new wheels show up, but I figured i’d post them anyways as the new wheels are due to land in a week or 2. I can also get more pictures, especially once they are off the bike.

What they are:
We Are One Revolution series Union Wheelset. Carbon, hand laid in Canada rims.
DT Swiss 350 boost hubs with Shimano Microspline driver and center lock rotor mounts
Black Cush Core valve stems included.
Asking $800 obo.

If the interest is there I will sell them as is with the Maxxis Assegai and DHR tires installed with 80% or so tread life left, shimano ice tech 203mm center lock rotors, and cush core xc rear tire insert. The only thing not included in the wheels as is would be the cassette.
Asking $1000 for the wheels as a ready to roll set with everything installed.

I have attached a picture of them on the bike and a link to the rim website, but feel free to ask any questions and I will try and get more pictures soon.
Cheers
Andrew
Granite Suspension

14 Likes

Second last call on the complete rolling wheelset minus cassette. Once the new wheels land in the next week or so I will be stripping these down, but there is still a chance to snag the wheels all setup.

$1000 for the wheels with tires, 203mm shimano ice tech rotors, cushcore xc in the rear, and black cush core valve stems.
$800 for the bare wheelset

These wheels are $1500 plus tax to buy new.

1 Like

My wheel shipment landed today. Complete wheelset for sale this week only for $900. After this weekend the bits get transferred to my new wheels.