Keppoch Trip

Awesome, I’m going to make that happen in October.

1 Like

I’ll be riding up too, I like the burn.

I’d probably break my bike. :frowning:

If I can convince my Physiotherapist to give me the green light, I’d be in. Will find out tomorrow!

Keppoch does have the ability to eat bikes, just make a sacrificial offering and you should be fine

I’m running a hardtail. If anything is breaking, it’s probably mine

The perimeter loop is pretty tame though.

With the exception of 4 or 5 DH runs, the majority of the trails are XC/hardtail-friendly.

3 Likes

Thanks Derek

(I was mostly being cheeky, but it’s nice to know the lay of the land beforehand)

1 Like

Ive ran my hardtail down every trail there (DH) and it was fine. Its a burly freeride frame though haha. Depends what youre running. Hardtail or die!

1 Like

I’m not so good at climbing so I would be interested in a shuttle.

3 Likes

Lol!

You would catch the shuttle down, Adam.

Good idea! Won’t hurt myself on the DH that way. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Adam would probably beat the shuttle on the way up. Or at least motopace it.

I may have an event I have to work next weekend. I’m going to try to see if someone else can do it.

I’m heading there this Sunday

2 Likes

I’m in for a group trip to Keppoch! @Sarah you can ride with me if you want, plus room for one more. @Chris_Dwyer-perkins @shadowfox70? Could take four if someone lends me a rooftop carrier. :wink:

Sweet - if this weekend is when you go I have to work, but I’m flexible other than that!

If enough people are interested (9 others plus myself) we can most likely get them to run the shuttle Saturday as well! I’ll be camping in the area (you can also camp in the parking lot as well. Tons of green space, chalet open on weekends til 4 or so and outhouses as well), so i would be interested in doing it if we can get enough people, they will probably run it for us saturday (and sunday as always, of course)