Nine Mile River - Meeting!

You can likely get added to the list via Facebook, or you can DAM me your info and I’ll request you be added when I receive the first email.

Thanks! I joined the FB group and sent you a DM. Cheers

2 Likes

I’m not on FB but would appreciate being kept in the loop. DM with contact info has been shared.

For projects such as this, I personally prefer using Google. Maps, spreadsheets, plans, calendar info etc can be shared and controlled easily. Can you tell I am not a FB fan?

3 Likes

So where are we with this? It will be a week tomorrow and no noticeable activity. Is Wade Stubbington still leading this effort?

Here’s the latest from Facebook. Still seems a little disorganized, but the interest is there which is the main thing.

1 Like

Seems that Wade is still involved

Thanks for sharing. Good to see some discussion at least.

According to the NMR facebook page there is a work party Tuesday Nov 21 @ 8am, if anyone is interested in helping out.

Thanks. Didnt know. The email list is working well…

2 Likes

Quick update: I still haven’t seen a single email, so the email list is likely a non-starter.

I did decide to try updating TrailForks with the proper trail names based on the map that was handed out at the meeting, but I can’t figure out how to share the link so people can confirm that “Slog Loop” is actually called “Hemlock Cathedral”. It might be nice if TrailForks matched the on-trail signage. :slight_smile:

If you’re more TrailForks savvy than I, maybe head over and confirm my changes for Hemlock Cathedral (AKA Slog Loop). Cheers!

Thanks for the update Ian.