Post your bike

I just download on phone, edit and rotate and then upload again.

1 Like

My ‘new’ fatty - 2017 RSD Mayor

10 Likes

Sorry for posting a road bike but I wonder if @brightwhite might remember this frame?

9 Likes

I don’t. I had a grey Bianchi that was probably about the same vintage, but I apologize, I don’t recognize that frame. Is that the one I gave to Andrew F, but painted?

Bingo! He gave it to me and I recently had it repainted. Really nice bike to ride.

what even is this? almost looks like a … Bike? Kind of =/

1 Like

Now that we are off mountain bikes, I took this fella for a rip last night. It can really make your commute fast and fun. It stops working at 30km/h though. Accelerates fast, and is not a nice carry if you live on the forth floor of an old building.

E-Bike Ride with L

3 Likes

Man That thing is a beauty!

1 Like

Trek Fuel Ex 9.9.

9 Likes

Oh fantastic! I always preferred Biachi’s celeste blue. It’s like Yeti’s turquoise. Brand defining colours.

Glad you’re still getting some use out if it.

2 Likes

Thanks, man. Took some time, money and effort to get it back in shape :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s new bike day!

22 Likes

Sweet looking ride!

1 Like

Real nice!

1 Like

pretty, but what is it?

Giant reign decals removed or covered?

2019 Giant Trance Advanced Pro 29 2 unless I’m mistaken.

2 Likes

Trance Advanced 29er… and that’s the stock colorway/cosmetics. I like it.

2 Likes

I’d be interested to hear how it rides compared to your Reign 26er.

Finally got my new GU build sorted.

Been working on this thing for a while now. The geometry is nuts, so much higher and longer then my old Ozonys was. It will take some a few more rides to get fully comfortable on but I can already tell that back wheel moves will be easer with the higher BB (+75mm over axle folks!). Stoked.

Shout out to Banks Bikes for building the wheels for me and for helping sort out a freewheel issue I was having.

13 Likes