Vermont granite

Kinda neat watching Phil, Hailey, and Alex ride trails with features very similar to what we regularly ride:

It’s got a similar kind of vibe to scotch on the rocks/fight I think. The bridges that conform to the terrain are really cool.

5 Likes

That was fun to watch. It is nice to see ordinary riders riding stuff. This place looks like a blast…and they ride at my speed…

Oh don’t worry Phil can definitely shred when the trail opens up:

I have been there before about 5 years ago, definitely worth checking out if you are headed that way. I didnt think about it at the time, but yes, it kind of has a nova scotia feel to the trail. Some cool scenery/look offs to check out, including some carvings into the granite brick walls along the double track. If you end up going there, I would recommend Cornerstone Pub for post ride food/drink. Great food and at least a dozen taps of draft from local breweries. If you make a road trip out of it, Kingdom is only 1.5 hrs north, as well as a great many other trail systems within 1-2 hrs of Millstone.

3 Likes

Noted! I definitely want to make a trip down to Vermont at some point to ride Kingdom.